Employment Opportunities in Bellevue | BEARDMORE Chevrolet
Beardmore Chevrolet/Subaru the premier Bellevue, NE Chevrolet dealership has been serving Bellevue, Papillion & Omaha Chevrolet customers since 1919 by treating them honestly and with genuine friendliness.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / AUTO TECHS
Up to $2500 Sign on bonus based on experience!!!
Automotive Technician Job Description
• Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!Job Responsibilities
• Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
• Automotive Technicians in our Chevrolet/Subaru service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiencyJob Requirements
• Diagnose and repair Chevrolet or Subaru vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Maintain High Customer Satisfaction numbers
• Continuously be a part of formal training sessions to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology
• Meet productivity and efficiency numbers.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)We offer paid vacations, competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits and 401K.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Must be willing to submit a background check and drug screen
• Current and Valid Driver’s license
• ASE Certifications preferred
• Chevrolet or Subaru experience a plus
Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
Lot Porter: Description: Moving vehicles, help prepare vehicles for delivery, minor cleaning of service shop, stocking in new vehicles, snow removal of walks/stairs as well as other miscellaneous tasks. Requirements: Must have valid operators license, pass drug screening and willingness to work hard regardless of outdoor temperatures.
We have detected that you are using an outdated version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 10 or lower) that is no longer supported.To access this website, please upgrade to the new Microsoft Edge browser or Internet Explorer version 11, or alternatively you can use the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers.