2015 Ford Escape SE Deep Impact Blue 22/30mpg Beardmore Chevrolet Subaru is offering this 2015 Ford Escape SE, in Deep Impact Blue and Medium Light Stone Cloth, and low miles, only 25789 miles, priced competitively at $ 16667, Recent Oil Service, Fully Detailed, Backup Camera, Remote Keyless Entry, Steering Wheel Controls, Power Moonroof, ACCIDENT FREE AUTOCHECK, Escape SE, EcoBoost 2.0L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT, 6-Speed Automatic, Power Panorama Roof. Odometer is 6352 miles below market average! 30/22 Highway/City MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS)
* KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000
* KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Good performance and fuel efficiency; many high-tech features; agile handling; high-quality cabin; comfortable seating. as reported by Edmunds
* The 2015 Escape is a Compact SUV that is an absolute head turner. A major departure from its previous generation, this Escape is refreshingly modern with sporty attitude. Further, the interior of the escape showcases impressive design, and high quality materials. It is one of the leaders in its segment for gas mileage, styling, and great technology as well. There are three trims available for the 2015 Escape: S, SE, and Titanium. Standard on all 3 models, is a generous assortment of standard features. You get a 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic, Power Windows and Door Locks, a Storage Bin under the floor, Touch Controls on the Steering Wheel, and Flat Fold Rear Seats. Plus, it comes with a 6 Speaker, AM FM Radio with CD, MP3 and Auxiliary Input, and a Communication and Entertainment System. The Base S Trim comes with a 2.5L, 4-Cylinder Engine with 168hp that gets an EPA estimated 22 MPG in the City and 31 MPG on the Highway. Plus the base also comes standard with the MyKey system for parents of younger drivers. The SE and Titanium come standard with a 1.6-Liter EcoBoost engine, with an optional 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 engine available instead. Bought as a two-wheel drive, the 1.6L gets an EPA Estimated 23 MPG City and 33 MPG hwy, while the 2.0L gets 22 MPG City and 30 MPG hwy. The S Trim can only be purchased as a two-wheel drive but the other two models give you the option of four-wheel drive as well. In terms of Safety, all models are standard equipped with Front and Rear Anti-Lock Brakes, AdvanceTrac with Roll Stability Control, and a Rear View Camera. Available features include the available SYNC with MyFord Touch infotainment system which includes Bluetooth and navigation among other features. as stated by The Manufacturer Summary
Beardmore Certified with 6 month or 6,000 miles of warranty and 2 years or 100,000 miles of power train warranty. 12 months of the Beardmore Experience. Located in Bellevue, but serving the greater Omaha areas, including La Vista, Papillion, Millard, Council Bluffs, Lincoln and Plattsmouth.