Beardmore Chevrolet/Subaru the premier Bellevue, NE Chevrolet dealership has been serving Bellevue, Papillion & Omaha Chevrolet customers since 1919 by treating them honestly and with genuine friendliness.
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN / AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS / AUTO TECHS
Up to $2500 Sign on bonus based on experience!!!
Automotive Technician Job Description
• Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
• Automotive Technicians (Automotive Mechanic) quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
• Automotive Technicians in our Chevrolet/Subaru service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency
• Diagnose and repair Chevrolet or Subaru vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
• Maintain High Customer Satisfaction numbers
• Continuously be a part of formal training sessions to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology
• Meet productivity and efficiency numbers.
• Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Must be willing to submit a background check and drug screen
• Current and Valid Driver’s license
• ASE Certifications preferred
• Chevrolet or Subaru experience a plus
We offer paid vacations, competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical/dental benefits and 401K. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
Lot Porter: Description: Moving vehicles, help prepare vehicles for delivery, minor cleaning of service shop, stocking in new vehicles, snow removal of walks/stairs as well as other miscellaneous tasks. Requirements: Must have valid operators license, pass drug screening and willingness to work hard regardless of outdoor temperatures..